We closely monitor the corona virus situation in Estonia and follow with the rules and regulations by both national and international authorities (ECSC, ESHRE). Coronavirus has been very well kept under control in Estonia so far compared to many other European countries and the US and it is therefore still safe to continue fertility treatments here. The safety of our patients and staff is our highest priority. We make every effort to ensure that our patients and staff can operate safely at our clinics.
Please find more information here: https://www.kriis.ee/en
For first time consultation we recommend to book Skype consultation. For bookings or further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via phone +372 6 059 609 (Mon-Fri 08:30–16:00) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for patients coming to the clinic:
- You are only allowed to enter the clinic if you and your family members do not have any symptoms of a viral illness (runny nose, sore throat, headache, cough, shortness of breath, fever).
- Before planned appointment you have to fill the COVID-19 health declaration form and send us electronically.
- When entering and visiting our clinic, you should wear a mask or we will provide you.
- You can visit the clinic together with your partner.
- Please pay attention to hand hygiene!
- Due to a change in work organization, you may not be treated by your usual doctor.
COVID-19 testing is not performed at the Nova Vita Clinic. If you develop symptoms characteristic of a viral disease (runny nose, sore throat, headache, cough, shortness of breath, fever), please contact your family doctor. If the diagnosis is confirmed, please also inform the Nova Vita Clinic. We monitor the situation closely and constantly share new information through our website and social media channels.
Your Nova Vita Clinic team