Successful fertility treatment requires expertise in many areas and close dialogue between various professions. The staff of the fertility treatment laboratory participates in the planning and implementation of treatment.
The Nova Vita laboratory is committed to high-quality work in all laboratory work phases related to fertility treatments. We follow a quality system including, for example, quality controls, ensuring traceability of each phase of work and developing and maintaining the professional skills of our staff.
Some 500 IVF or ICSI treatments, 150 frozen embryo are carried out in the Nova Vita laboratory annually.
Complex laboratory services
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Culturing of embryos to the blastocyst stage
- Freezing of sperm and testicular tissue
- Freezing of ova, ovary tissue, and embryos
- Treatments with donor sperm
- Treatments with donor ova
- Treatments with donor embryos
- Surgical collection of sperm from testicular tissue (TESE/TESA and other methods)