Dr. Liisa Viirmaa
MD, specialist in obstetrics and gynecology, IVF
Dr Liisa Viirmaa completed her obstetrics and gynecology studies at the University of Tartu in 2010. After graduation she started to work as a gynecologist and infertility specialist at Centre of Reproductive Medicine of West Central Tallinn Hospital. Dr Viirmaa has attended several conferences in different countries, also published articles and given lectures about reproductive medicine with special interest in obesity related infertility.
- 2006 – 2010 University of Tartu, residency in obstetrics and gynecology
- 2000 – 2006 University of Tartu, faculty of medicine
- 1994 – 1999 Jakob Westholm Secondary School
- 2017 –› Nova Vita Clinic, specialist in obstetrics and gynecology
- 2010 – 2017 West Central Tallinn Hospital, Women’s Clinic, Centre of Reproductive Medicine, gynecologist
- 2010 – 2014 Pärnu Hospital, Women’s Clinic, gynecologist on call.
- 2008 – 2012 Youth internet counselling – through ESHA web-page www.amor.ee
- 2006 – 2010 West Central Tallinn Hospital, Women’s Clinic, resident in Obstetrics and gynecology
- 2004 – 2005 Tartu University Hospital, Urology, nurse
Languages: Estonian, English, Finnish, Russian.