Many couples are worried or face the obstacles in having children. Uncertainty may grow if a woman does not get pregnant after several months. We strongly recommend that you contact our fertility specialists if you have not succeeded in becoming pregnant after one year of trying. Regular fertility check-ups can be done annually to evaluate the ability to have children in near future.
Once you and your partner have had a fertility evaluation, it’s time to start considering your treatment options. Our experienced fertility doctors prepare an individual fertility treatment plan for each couple containing all necessary examinations. Fertility treatment typically refers to medications that stimulate egg or sperm production, or procedures that involve the handling of eggs, sperm or embryos.
In Nova Vita Clinic we offer a wide range of modern fertility treatment methods. For example hormone therapy (ovulation induction), intrauterine insemination (IUI), in vitro fertilization (IVF), intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), embryo diagnostics (PGT) and donor egg and donor sperm treatments. Our whole team will help you to choose the best treatment option.
Our mission is to bring the joy of having a healthy child to as many people as possible. Let us help you!
Book an appointment or ask for more information about our broad selection of fertility treatments
Reasons to choose Nova Vita for your fertility treatment:
- More than 20 years of experience in different reproductive technologies.
- Modern, ISO 15189 certified, IVF laboratory.
- High success rates in all IVF treatments. More than 12 000 children born to our customers in Estonia and Finland.
- Own Egg and Sperm Bank.
- Treatments with donor eggs and donor sperm available.
- Treating women up to 50 (included) years.
- Treating also single women.
- Almost no waiting list.
- Easy travel. Tallinn is well connected to other countries. Travel help is provided with cooperation from hotels and taxi companies.
- Affordable prices.
- Personal service.
In Nova Vita we offer you a wide selection of different fertility treatments. Book a first time visit with one of our reproduction specialists to find out what kind of treatment you would benefit from.