Many couples are worried about their ability to have children. Uncertainty may grow if woman do not get pregnant after several months. We recommend that you contact our fertility specialists if you have not become pregnant after one year of trying. Regular fertility check-up can be done annually to evaluate the ability to have children in near future.
Our experienced fertility doctors prepare an individual infertility treatment plan for each couple containing all necessary examinations. If there is a need for assisted reproductive technology our whole team will help you to choose the best treatment option.
Reasons to choose Nova Vita for your infertility treatment:
- More than 20 years of experience.
- Modern, ISO 15189 certified, IVF laboratory.
- High success rates in all IVF treatments. More than 12 000 children born to our customers in Estonia and Finland.
- Own egg and sperm bank.
- Treating women up to 50 years.
- Treating also single women.
- Almost no waiting list.
- Easy travel. Tallinn is well connected to other countries. Travel help is provided with cooperation from hotels and taxi companies.