Laboratorion vastaava hedelmöityshoitobiologi
Merlin holds MSc in Biomedicine. During her graduate studies she investigated the causes of endometriosis. Merlin joined Nova Vita on 2013 and she very quickly picked-up all IVF techniques and is very valuable embryologist in our IVF team. From 2017 has Merlin been responsible embryologist and also supervised younger colleagues in IVF laboratory. She often attends workshops and conferences in Estonia and other countries. Merlin has helped to renew Nova Vita’s quality control system.
- 2012 University of Tartu, Faculty of Medicine, MSc
- 2009 University of Tartu, Faculty os Science and Technology, BSc
- 2013 –› Nova Vita Clinic, embryologist
- 2012 – 2013 West- Tallinn Hospital, Laboratory of Pathology, lab specialist
- 2010 – 2012 Competence Centre on Health Technologies, graduate student
Languages: Estonian, English